Recycle Your Brother Supplies in 3 Easy Steps
At Brother, we take our environmental responsibilities seriously and encourage our customers to do the same. With your help, we can continue to minimize our impact on the environment.
Pack:Reuse your shipping box to package to return used cartridges
Print:Print a pre-paid return label through your Brother Account for free shipping
Ship:Attach the label and drop it off any USPS location
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to FAQs
- Do I have to print out a new label if my toner cartridge came with a Newgistics USPS® SmartLabel®?
- As a convenience to customers, a return shipping label is included with many of our toners. If you find a Newgistics USPS SmartLabel® in the box your toner arrived in, please use it to send the used toner back to Brother instead of printing a new label.
- Which label should I use if my toner came with a UPS® label and a Newgistics USPS SmartLabel®?
- As an added convenience to our business customers, we now include UPS® labels in select toner cartridge boxes. If your business is already a UPS® customer, use this label to recycle toner and include this package in your regular pickups. If you are a home-based consumer/business or a business that does not ship via UPS®, please use the Newgistics USPS SmartLabel® and follow the instructions above for return.
- Who should I contact if I am having problems printing a label from the website?
- Contact Brother customer service.
- Can I photocopy and reuse a SmartLabel®?
- No. It is against U.S. Postal Service regulations to photocopy and reuse a SmartLabel®. Please generate a new SmartLabel® for each return shipment.
- Can I use these services to recycle my cartridges if I live outside the United States?
- If you are not located in the U.S., please go to our global site to find out about your country’s recycling programs.
- How can I print a shipping label?
- You can Create a USPS SmartLabel® through your Brother account for free shipping. Simply login to create your FREE shipping label today!